Monday, August 12, 2013

My New Blog! WELCOME!!


MY NEW BLOG!!


Hello everyone! Welcome to my blog and thank you for stopping by. I am new to this whole blogging thing but I have followed many people on their own and figured why the hell not! :)


A little bit about me

My name is Jessica and I love to Jabber, hence the name. I was born in 1980 (You don't have to do math in your heads calm down, today that makes me 33 years old ad some months lol). I am the single mother of two awesomely amazing kids. My daughter Carmen(1998 = 14) and my son Anthony(2008 = 5). YES they are 9 years and 11 months apart, and NO I do not know what I was thinking. People ask me that all the time, why I waited so long in between my children and I do not ever have an answer, I still dont! Although let me tell you, if I only knew back then how I would feel now I would have had them one right after another!

Man I am getting old!

Besides taking care of my children, I love to hike, camp out, have bon fires in our little fire pit, and I just adore a nice cool night with my firepit lit and a good book in my hand. I have a passion for reading, Authors, all kinds of books and so on. I always have a book with me everywhere I go. I enjoy promoting the authors and their books on social media sites, since I am home all day I can at any time of day and I can do it from the comfort of my own home. I can sit on my heating pad, blog from bed, make my own hours because people are on social media morning, noon, and night. Also, I do not have to face big crowds so I think blogging and my promoting/proofreading will be nice to keep me busy while the kiddos are in school and help out some more in the house too!
After a really bumpy road in life right now I've decided to do something about it. I have chronic pain, depression, and anxiety. It is definitely no fun but I am living. and no matter what kind of pain I am in, a book can always take me away (unless it is a migraine, those things are bitches). 


My blog and more about my promotion services

I will be posting reviews and spotlights in my blog of indie authors. I might even do interviews and guest posts! maybe even some giveaways later on. I also use Google+, Twitter, Facebook, and I have started using Pintrest as well, but I am still getting the hang of this pinning stuff!
I started my own little company of social media PR and proofreading. 
I belong to over 50 groups and that list grows each day. I also post with my professional FB page, come on over and friend me! and my personal page as well... If anyone is interested in being promoted or if anyone has any lovely works of art that need proofread, let me know, I am available for a few more authors right now.

https://www.facebook.com/jessica.sawa.12

and this is my "like" page please head on over and like the page, there may be some giveaways there as well. 
https://www.facebook.com/JessiPromotions?hc_location=stream

I want to thank you for stopping by my new blog. I will try to post at least once a week, MAYBE more. it depends on if I have something to say or not ;-) Wishing many blessings to all of you and yours <3

No comments:

Post a Comment